Our vision is high-quality service that supports individuals to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We personalize our services to meet your situation respectfully, efficiently, and compassionately, fostering independence, preserving dignity and improving quality of life.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• Keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services.
• Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information.
• Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, age, gender, and disabilities.
• Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
• Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
• Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
• Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
• Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.